Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thanks to the Playground

A couple of weeks ago I submitted a card to the snippet challenge at Pixie's Crafty Workshop and received the absolutely warmest welcome.  I wanted to say thanks for the generosity to those in the Playground.
This card is filled with overly neglected tools and supplies.  The stamp set is from Stampin' Up's Sale-a-bration and hasn't yet been used even though I just had to have it!  I saw the large thanks in this set and thought it would look wonderful stamped on patterned paper and fussy cut.  I did just that with some scraps I had left over from baby shower invitations.  That baby is now 6, so I'd say these scraps have been neglected. I used Pacific Point paper to highlight the bright yellow, a frequently overlooked color in my craft room.  I used a small flag punch and punched out star with a little bling to embellish the card.


Thanks again to everyone at the Playground!

Happy Stamping,
Dana

4 comments:

  1. Fab CAS card. Love the blue, yellow and white, so fresh looking. You've certainly got the message across with the sentiment. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Liz! I agree, the sentiment is perfect to thank such a fabulous group!

      Delete
  2. Hi Dana!

    Oh wow, what a lovely thank you - the girls will love it every bit as much as I do. Am so pleased we made you feel welcome - but did you feel any of the little monkeys frisking your pockets for sweeties at the same time? :) Just sayin'.

    I do hope you come and play regularly - and keep sharing your lovely work.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! Such a warm and generous playground you have created. I look forward to playing often!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your feedback!